The lovely Fashion for Elephants nominated me for the Liebster Award, so thank you sweet! If you haven’t already checked her out, go have a look because she’s fab!
Before we get into it, here are some of the ground rules for the award: each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves. They then must answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them and come up with 11 questions to ask 11 more bloggers. Only bloggers with 200 followers or less can be nominated!
1. I’m an Aries.
2. I’m 5ft 2 and a quarter (the quarter is very important!)
3. It’s tradition in my family to name your children after your parents and I’m named after my grandmother.
4. I used to play the violin when I was younger and got up to grade 4.
5. My best friend when I younger was born on the same day as me, in the same hospital, in the same ward.
6. My first concert was to see Kelly Clarkson.
7. I am the middle child, with two brothers.
8. I am a recent graduate of University.
9. I have had the same core group of friends since high school.
10. My favourite type of exercise is swimming.
11. I drink tea three times a day.
Questions from Fashion For Elephants:
1. What is your ultimate ambition in life?
To be happy.
2. What is the first thing you think about in the morning?
3. What is your favourite mean of transportation (car, bike, etc)?
Car, although I used to love a good bike ride when I was younger.
4. If you could instantly be somewhere in this precise moment, where would you go?
To the sea, I would plunge into the water and float on my back with the sun on my face!
5. If you could speak to someone famous right now, dead or alive, who would you like to chat with and why?
Audrey Hepburn, as I’ve heard so much about her and would love to see what she was really like. A cheeky rummage in her wardrobe would be great too!
6. What’s your favourite TV show at the moment?
The Vampire Diaries- but of all time it has to be Friends. ( I have to add that in, or I feel like I’m betraying them)
7. If you could choose a food that you could eat limitlessly without any consequences, what would that be?
Salt and Vinegar crisps, I would need an endless amount of water though because salt makes me thirsty!
8. What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn, you get all the nice qualities of winter without the harsh weather.
9. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would you choose?
Beyonce- I would rent out a dance studio and channel my inner diva!
10. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
Face wash specifically Simple’s.
11. What’s your favourite thing about yourself (physical or psychological)?
My loyalty, if you are my friend or in my family I will always support you.
1. What is your ideal job/career?
2. Name three things you like about yourself?
3. What quality do you wish you had? (personality wise)
4. Which three destinations do you want to visit during your lifetime?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. Which Disney princess did you want to be when you were younger? 😉
7. Which singer/song is your guilty pleasure?
8. What is your favourite shop/brand?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. Which one food could you not live without?
11. Who is or has been the most influential person in your life?