I got a really nice comment from Fifi Fashion Addiction recently, letting me know she had nominated me for the Liebster Award! Any type of recognition is always extremely gratifying but one that has been awarded through my fellow bloggers is even better!
First and foremost lets break down the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
So let’s get the ball rolling with my responses to the questions posed to me!
Questions from Fifi Fashion Addiction:
1. Name your favourite place to be and why is it your favourite?
My favourite place to be is in water, I absolutely love swimming and it incredibly soothing and relaxing.
2. Do you prefer to read books or listen to music?
Please, I’m a girl I do both! I am a great at multitasking 🙂
3. What weird talent do you have?
I am very good at remembering people’s faces! Any time, any place!
4. Describe yourself with 3 words.
Funny, creative and organised.
5. Who would you want to be stuck on an island with?
Jack Sparrow, I hear he is good at escaping!
6. What were you like as a kid?
7. 3 physical features you get complimented on a lot?
My hair, my skin and my eyelashes!
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
I wish sometimes I wasn’t so sensible, that I could just seize opportunities and not think about things so much.
9. What last made you laugh?
10. What is your favourite word?
Ricochet, I love how it sounds!
11. Name the clothing store you shop at the most?
11 Things About Me:
1. I love to read, the last book I read was Mockingjay from the Hunger Games Trilogy.
2. I have a serious addiction to Salt and Vinegar Crisps.
3. I’m an Aries.
4. My favourite thing in the world is to swim.
5. I think Beyonce is the best singer of my generation!
6. I absolutely live in jeans.
7. Friends is my favourite program, I could literally watch reruns all day!
8. I adore Emma Watson.
9. Justin Nozuka and Tori Kelly have been my best Youtube finds!
10. I find great satisfaction through helping others.
11. My favourite film is 10 things I hate about you!
Questions To Be Answered:
1. What made you want to start a fashion blog?
2. What’s your favourite item of clothing and why?
3. Who is your style icon?
4. Where’s your favourite place to shop?
5. When did you first start to be interested in fashion?
6. Are you a heels/flats kinda girl?
7. What’s your favourite TV show?
8. What’s your favourite book?
9. Who’s your favourite artist?
10. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
Tag Your It:
Pssst, Guess what I was nominated again!!
This time by the lovely Chasing Yellow Cabs go check her out she’s amazing! So here are my responses…
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?( tough one right!)
About 20, I’m more of a bag kinda girl!
2. If you had to wear one brand for the rest of your life what would it be?
Easy, Zara 🙂
3. What item from your closet would you never ever lend out to anyone?
My favourite pair of Winter boots, no one touches them!
4. Name one place you’d want to travel to, but havent gotten a chance yet?
New York, New York it’s a hell of a town 🙂
5. What’s your comfort food?
Salt and Vinegar crisps.
6. According to you, what is one item every woman should own?
A good pair of fitting jeans!
7. Tell me one time you were super embarrassed?
When I slipped at school and face planted right into the concrete in front of everyone, arh good times 😉
8. Which is one TV show you never miss?
The Vampire Diaries.
9. Who’s the first person on your speed dial list?
10. If there’s one thing you’d change about yourself what would it be?
To be more spontaneous!
11. What would you consider your biggest achievement yet?( thats right out of an interview )
How I have seen myself grow and become more confident whilst at uni, I’m really proud of what I have learnt about myself.